Super Mario Maker

Majin Wamu

Powered by Pixels
Hey guys I setting up this discussion for people who own or are interested in the Super Mario Maker and want to post their level IDs. I have made a couple if anyone is interested in checking them out.

Hard as Ice

99B4-0000-001D-0930

Morning Walk

733C-0000-006D-ACA6

High Elevation

ACDF-0000-0027-0DCA

Bowser's Horror House

CDE2-0000-0027-B5B3

Can you Beat this Level???

A935-0000-002A-3A57

Mario the Gardener

185F-0000-002B-3029

I tried to make them fun, but I have a knack for making difficult levels. Since I grew up with Super Mario Bros. I enjoy stages that force you to use some excellent platforming skills (like in the original Super Mario Bros. 2 from Japan). I thought the levels I had created weren't difficult at the time, but when I had a couple friends and family try them out, they had a little bit of trouble getting to the end. Hopefully you find them fun. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.

I will try out your guys stages as well and give you a star for your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still extremely bothered by the cost of entry to primarily play user created content (and not even get a choice in which ones I want to play, as some get deleted), just to have it all get tossed aside in a few years when Nintendo kills the server.

I have been really looking forward to this game, and now I don't think I will get it.

Well guys don't forget that Riivolution is free if you own a New Super Mario Bros Wii. I have been downloading user made levels and characters for years and they are a lot of fun. Try it out if you haven't. Very simple to do too!

My only reason for ever getting a WiiU might be for this game alone, and possibly virtual console. It's kinda funny seeing some commentary in YouTube vids, "sorry guys, these are qualities that I hate - making games hard like this" lel. That was what Super Mario 2 (the real one) was supposed to be like - a bit more difficult. I've played all the so-called "impossible Mario" games and beat em'. Bring it on ^^
Hehe, excellent! Also I like the article you posted. It is scary but a good thing to think about. I should had saw that coming but that is what the policy said, but much nicer: That Nintendo will delete the levels that get less attention. Also when I played New Super Mario U, I saw a lot of ideas that were taken from user made levels made with Riivolution. Nintendo, these days, don't know how to make a good level on their own in my opinion. The last few Mario games that came out were far too easy and lacked creativity. the pre made levels in Mario Maker are awful! They are so dull and boring, it's sad.

I am still extremely bothered by the cost of entry to primarily play user created content (and not even get a choice in which ones I want to play, as some get deleted), just to have it all get tossed aside in a few years when Nintendo kills the server.

I have been really looking forward to this game, and now I don't think I will get it.
Agreed.

Games/stuff like this sucks.

No Wii U here, but if you post youtube plays of them I'll check it out.
I thought about doing that just for fun :) If I do, I will let you know.

I play it mainly just for fun. I like Mario games so it is nice that there are always different levels to play from. Actually you can chose from a list. But I understand what you are saying. The game does have plenty of flaws. Might as well just use Riivolution. I think I have been saying that too much now.

I play it mainly just for fun. I like Mario games so it is nice that there are always different levels to play from. Actually you can chose from a list. But I understand what you are saying. The game does have plenty of flaws. Might as well just use Riivolution. I think I have been saying that too much now.
I am a fan of the Mario side scrollers too, and that is what made this seem appealing.  I may look into Riivolution (I may already have it installed) to go with NSMB Wii.  Some other interesting things about SMM is that, as I understand it, the look of the levels can be changed.  It is a minor thing, but a nice one.

Is there a way to save your favorite SMM levels locally?

I am a fan of the Mario side scrollers too, and that is what made this seem appealing.  I may look into Riivolution (I may already have it installed) to go with NSMB Wii.  Some other interesting things about SMM is that, as I understand it, the look of the levels can be changed.  It is a minor thing, but a nice one.

Is there a way to save your favorite SMM levels locally?
You can download any level you like. So if you like someone's level enough, you can download it onto your local disk, or internal memory (if you have any at all). I use a hard drive. You can save up to 120 levels (or more, I forget the exact number). But trust me, 120 is enough. I doubt anyone would build that many or even keep that many at one time and need more. Trust me, try Riivolution. It is amazing and worth the effort to get it working. The level packs people made are really amazing, and you can replace the toads for actual models (not reskins) or baby Luigi and Mario, or Wario and other characters. You can also play at Sonic (remodel too).

I am more concerned with being able to share levels after the Nintendo SMM server goes dark.  If they can be stored and shared other ways then I am not nearly as concerned about what happens after they stop supporting the game.  120 may be plenty for a single person at one time, but at some point someone might want to try something different.

My levels:

First one (really short/easy): 0818-0000-0023-F143

Another level (difficult, two possible paths): 0818-0000-0023-F143

here's the first one i made:

Spiney Sprint = 560D - 0000 - 003C - 869D

My levels:

First one (really short/easy): 0818-0000-0023-F143

Another level (difficult, two possible paths): 0818-0000-0023-F143

Alright I will play both your guys' levels. Have you been able to check out my levels at all? :)

I also gave you guys a follow so that way I can continue to try out your levels as soon as they are made.

Last edited by a moderator:
tried a couple of your levels Majin, pretty cool and quite tough, followed you as a creator too so i can see what else you build

I played both monkfish and (some of) Majin's levels. They were fun, I left some comments on a couple

I also made another level, this one's really easy, but it's a fun idea, and I hid some goodies here and there.

Koopa Bowling: 82E3-0000-0048-E677

I played both monkfish and (some of) Majin's levels. They were fun, I left some comments on a couple

I also made another level, this one's really easy, but it's a fun idea, and I hid some goodies here and there.

Koopa Bowling: 82E3-0000-0048-E677

Yep! Played it. I added your account as a favorite so I will be able to platy your levels as soon as they are posted. What did you think of my levels? I think most people think they are too hard. I posted two new levels. One is tricky, but not really that difficult, and the other one is very easy for a change.

My Ultimate Level:
Bowser's Titanic
386C-0000-004D-6149

New classic Super Mario Wii U Me
77A6-0000-0053-EA55

Back