Stuck Pixel On Gp32 Blu+

Alex.

Retired
Yesterday a strange thing displayed on my Blu+ screen: a teal pixel on a black transition background. The problem persisted in all the apps, so I came to the conclusion that it was a stuck pixel. I had the 32 for less than 6 months, and this pissed me off. I took out the batteries, rebooted it a number of times, but to no use. I hard-rebooted it about 10 times after, and it fortunately healed.

Did any of you have any pixel misfortunes with your GP32's, and if so how did you 'heal' it?

- Alex

You could try the PSP Stuck Pixel Fixer ... it basically plays a seizure-robots type video of changing colors ... this supposedly unsticks stuck pixels ...

I tried it on my PSP and it didn't work (but I'm impatient and didn't leave it running for 8 hours, as some had suggested)

I used the same on my PC (SyncMaster913 TFT) and after about 4 hours running the pixel was unstuck, if I remember correctly this is an mp4 video?!

As daft as it sounds flicking the screen quite hard with my finger has done the trick before!

Back