Streets of Rage 4 ... IS HERE !!

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
LOL !!
The Online Multiplayer on the GOG version was added so silently that there are still people complaining for "this missing functionaly", while it's already present in the game for a while now !! xD

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
The Linux and MAC versions are on GOG too now ;)

(And there are still people around complaining about the lack of online play :D, GOG really should have advertised the addition of that function...)

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Oh man, I forgot to mention here, my sister was at a GameStop on Friday, and she gave me a list of options for my Christmas present. I chose Streets of Rage 4 for Switch. Kinda mean of me actually, since the physical sale price was still higher than the digital price.

Shoot, now I gotta be sure to get her something nice too.

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
Oh man, I forgot to mention here, my sister was at a GameStop on Friday, and she gave me a list of options for my Christmas present. I chose Streets of Rage 4 for Switch. Kinda mean of me actually, since the physical sale price was still higher than the digital price.

Shoot, now I gotta be sure to get her something nice too.

I don't know how the Game Stop version is, but as far as I seen, the devs spent quite some time to make some cool boxes, designing the interchangeable "Streets of Rage"/"Bare Knuckles" covers... so in the end, despite the price, it could be a good collection item too.

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
NEW CONTENTS INCOMING !!! :cool:

Mr. X Nightmare DLC

- Three new playable characters
- New weapons
- New tracks

The first character is Estel (the enemy boss police woman), that so many people wanted to use, and it is indeed a good move.
The second could be Max, if I see correctly the shadowy figure in the video...
The third maybe Shiva ? Seems to have long hair...

EDIT:

AND IT'S NOT ALL !!!

DLC will come along with a free update including:

Difficulty level: Mania +
Training mode with tutorial
New color palettes per character
More cool stuff

Stay tuned for more intel!

Last edited: