Street Fighter 2

dazmanultra

Tried SF2 Champion Edition on the GPengine, unfortunately there are horrible graphical glitches and it's not really fully speed either. KOF91 is all well and good, but it's not SF2. :(

try street fighter II turbo for snes, its faster than the other 2 and you can change in speed game, runs fine on 150mhz on frameskip 1

I agree . SF2 Turbo works very well with opensnes. Also Samurai Spirits works pretty good too on 166 overclock, frameskip 2. (a similar size game to Super SF2)

The reason that it dont work on gpengine is something to do with the size of the hu card i think. :blink:

Something like that. There's hopes that it'll be supported in another version, assuming one eventually comes out, along with saving. Or rather, loading. Who knows, though?

In the mean time, there's a brilliant game for the NES that's been sorting out all my figting game needs - Joy Mech Fight (translation at donut.parodius.com). Or, as has been mentioned, SF2 on OpenSNES9x, although when I played that on 0.1 I had trouble jumping right. Which kind of stopped me keeping it there.

Hmmm. SF2 turbo for the SNES i find is impossible to do special moves involving diagonals. :(

Back