Best street fighter on pandora?

Rukal

Still Fresh
So, I've been playing a few fighting games recently on my PC / some consoles, and I'm feeling like trying to get into the street fighter series on my Pandora. I tried playing a few of the games years ago, and somehow didn't really enjoy it, but maybe it was due to me just not being very good at fighters. I was just curious which street fighter, on what console is the best, when it comes to running on Pandora. The main one I hear about is SF2 Turbo, but I've heard that alpha 3 and EX2 are also really good. Any suggestions as to what to try? I'd rather just play one and get really good at it than juggle between a bunch of different games

So, I've been playing a few fighting games recently on my PC / some consoles, and I'm feeling like trying to get into the street fighter series on my Pandora. I tried playing a few of the games years ago, and somehow didn't really enjoy it, but maybe it was due to me just not being very good at fighters. I was just curious which street fighter, on what console is the best, when it comes to running on Pandora. The main one I hear about is SF2 Turbo, but I've heard that alpha 3 and EX2 are also really good. Any suggestions as to what to try? I'd rather just play one and get really good at it than juggle between a bunch of different games
ex+alpha on the psx.super streetfighter on the snes. and is it just me or is changing the controls in picodrive ie to set it up for streetfighter a complete bitch. i now have no buttons working in picodrive for any games.

I highly recommend Street Fighter Zero 2/Street Fighter Alpha 2. It's nicely-balanced, and doesn't have a broken "juggling" system like Street Fighter Alpha 3 does.

ex+alpha on the psx.super streetfighter on the snes. and is it just me or is changing the controls in picodrive ie to set it up for streetfighter a complete bitch. i now have no buttons working in picodrive for any games.

and capcom vs snk is by no means under-rated. the games still sell like hotcakes on platforms like the Wii

Back