STILL Wanted: 1GHz Pandora

Please stop quoting this forbidden device Polukus..

If you wish to continue selling it I suggest PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have distaste, I love this website, yet we have to be honest and not lie to ourselves, this is not the most popular of websites.
~Polukus~
Which is why it is a bad place to be selling things because there isn't a large enought audience.

Polukus - I thought you're a mod? Why were you trying to sell weapons here ? Lol

Polukus - I thought you're a mod? Why were you trying to sell weapons here ? Lol
Shhhhh

That was a little while ago, and I didn't know any better! XD 

Trust me, last thing I need is people bringing the fiasco back up. :p

plz. just stop
*Ghetto Girl Voice* Hey man, you know, if you waz trying to get the ultimate 1Ghz Pandy, I wouldn't be all unmodlike and loosemouthed, like.

So, just back off. x)

since when is Polukus a mod? wtf?
I've been a mod for a little time now, I just don't abuse my powers is the only reason why you didn't know. Haha

Do you hate me or something? >-> It seems like no matter where I go, you just don't like me......

It hurts.....</3  :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why you are shouting in the thread title.

You as a mod should know that there is no cheap ghz Pandora comming out of nowhere.

So ... when Green7 and Grench join forces to post in one of ParadisoShlee's threads in response to Craig ... we call Polukus ?

There is this rreally cool invention called "money". It helps facilitate exchange. First you sell your goods for money. Then you use money to buy the your desired goods - in this case, a Pandora.

This way, you don't need to find someone who happens to want that particular brand of 3d glasses and who also happens to have a Pandora they want to get rid of.

Back