Release StepMania

Hmmm, sounds like someone needs a case made of Al that can withstand being stood on, or possibly driven over by a car. ;)

That's the touch layer that's cracked.  Easily fixed by purchasing the touch layer only from Ed and replace it yourself.  It's snapped onto the LCD and soldered at 4 points on the ribbon cable.  I've done it two times for my Pandoras :)

That's the touch layer that's cracked.  Easily fixed by purchasing the touch layer only from Ed and replace it yourself.  It's snapped onto the LCD and soldered at 4 points on the ribbon cable.  I've done it two times for my Pandoras :)
Have you looked at the screen? Those pretty lights *aren't just stepmania*. Look at the entire right 1/3 for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you looked at the screen? Those pretty lights *aren't just stepmania*. Look at the entire right 1/3 for example.
Ooh!  I thought that was the pretty lights from stepmania :)   It works so well there :)

Damn it, be careful.

Back