State Of Emulation On Caanoo

qbertaddict said:
Here is a little video of the new beta running.

http://www.youtube.com/user/qbertaddict1?feature=mhum
Looks really awesome. Will bitrider publish this beta to everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Akabei said:
qbertaddict said:
Here is a little video of the new beta running.

http://www.youtube.com/user/qbertaddict1?feature=mhum
Looks really awesome. Will bitrider publish this beta to everyone?
I dont know but he is on his honeymoon right now so its best to not bother him until he gets back ;)

qbertaddict said:
Ummmmmm... yeah, that wasn't very helpful. was more confusing then anything.

Dude it has a link to the emulator already setup for you and overclocked. Copy it to your /sd/game directory. Lol read the description!

Well, thanks anyway. I think I will just wait for the new version of Pocketsnes.

Tano said:
And Donkey Kong 2 and 3? How they run?
Right now there are glitches but the framerate is almost perfect. The glitches will be fixed before the release I'm sure of it.

Thanks for the video, Mario Kart looks amazing. I didn't think I'd ever see it run so well...especially on the Caanoo as its sooo slow. I'm really impressed, I can't wait got the final release.

Reesy said:
Thanks for the video, Mario Kart looks amazing. I didn't think I'd ever see it run so well...especially on the Caanoo as its sooo slow. I'm really impressed, I can't wait got the final release.

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked by the look of the quality of the emulation of the new SNES emulator, great job. The Super Nintendo was such a great console and it will be awesome to be able to play it on the go. Oh yeah, who is the author for the Game Boy Advance emulator? Just wondering if there was going to be any future updates for that also? I'm super excited for the Caanoo now, it is shaping up to be the definitive handheld console for emulation. I'm glad I bought it over the Pandora anyways, and its been a great alternative to the PSP (which I used to own but it sought of went missing :( )

Back