Squidgesnes Cant Load Save States

Hara-kiri

Still Fresh
I am new to all this gp2x and trying to get SquidgeSNES to load states that i have saved,
I go to the main menu and save state, but how do i load it again (step by step)
I go to the SquidgeSNES main menu click load state, it then flicks as if its done something , but then what do i do from there? :huh:
I think i have tried most things but am I missing something very simple?
Sorry if this is already around documented somewhere i searched the board and the wiki for Squidge.

thanks

I am new to all this gp2x and trying to get SquidgeSNES to load states that i have saved,
I go to the main menu and save state, but how do i load it again (step by step)
I go to the SquidgeSNES main menu click load state, it then flicks as if its done something , but then what do i do from there? :huh:
I think i have tried most things but am I missing something very simple?
Sorry if this is already around documented somewhere i searched the board and the wiki for Squidge.

thanks

Just go to the top of the menu to return to the game, I think :unsure: When you save a save on squidgesnes don't ever turn off the gp2x without exiting the menu (the save will be erased).

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that even if I were to exit squid properly, it only occationally able to load states. This is so frustating if you are playing RPG. ANyone with a solution to this?

I have found what my problem was, I wasnt loading the rom, then going back to the menu then loading state, and voila it works. I couldnt see this documented anywhere on how to load states. So if you come across this thread (and was a total noob like me) now you know!

I've found out that if you wait 1 minute, it actually SAVES. I had to go through a lot of replays on Mega Man X3 to figure this out. Try it. It works.....at least for me.

Back