Squidgengine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ungateful? I love your cap, and am indebted to you for it. By laughing at one of my friends (I know him in real life) jokes makes me ungrateful. Im sorry if i offended you, as I posted. It just seemed like the thing to do, as almost any term i see gets coined i submit there. Hell, there are over 30 terms from our school alone on that site.

PSyMastR posted on Feb 14 2006 at 05:31 AM said:
Ungateful?  I love your cap, and am indebted to you for it.  By laughing at one of my friends (I know him in real life) jokes makes me ungrateful.  Im sorry if i offended you, as I posted.  It just seemed like the thing to do, as almost any term i see gets coined i submit there.  Hell, there are over 30 terms from our school alone on that site.

No by posting that slanderous crap on a widely used site is why you are ungrateful. It is not like what you wrote is too flattering. It is totally un called for and just plain nasty. You use this cap from me that has made things nicer for you and then you slap me in the face and shove it up my moon. Not cool, not cool at all. How would YOU like it if the same was done to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry if i offended you. I am. I have edited all my posts to remove that link, now if you will too, and so can telcolou, then it will never exist.

EDIT: I have pm'd some mods to remove it from other people's posts.

PSyMastR posted on Feb 14 2006 at 12:38 AM said:
Im sorry if i offended you. I am. I have edited all my posts to remove that link, now if you will too, and so can telcolou, then it will never exist.

>link removed<

ingrin posted on Feb 14 2006 at 02:00 AM said:
PSyMastR posted on Feb 14 2006 at 12:38 AM said:

Boy, your really >link removed< there.
hysterical.gif

nickspoon posted on Feb 14 2006 at 06:12 AM said:
Hey, I was Person 2!
You caused all of this. :p

Acting like [censored] used to act before the 2x came out, and made DCGM use the phrase [censored] :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back