Sqdef I Love It But I Cant Get It Working.

benjaminpol

Still Fresh
I have downloaded sqdef new version and app. after start quits itself. I tried upgrading firmware but no result. If anyone can suggest anything else i am doing wrong?
Thanks!

benjaminpol said:
I have downloaded sqdef new version and app. after start quits itself. I tried upgrading firmware but no result. If anyone can suggest anything else i am doing wrong?
Thanks!
Hi,

Try this version, it's the latest and fixes some bugs which could cause crashes. However, even in the older version, you should still have been able to get to the front menu at least. When exactly does it quit itself?

Maybe some files got corrupted, so downloading it again would be a good idea regardless. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for quick reply! I have tried to download it again! And it start fine when i am choosing new game in menu it quits for no reason. I hope that helped.

Yes i have MAC at hope! Is my MAC corrupting the file?

I can't think of any reason why that might happen, so could you please zip up the 'Maps' folder and upload it somewhere like MegaFileUpload (or e-mail it to the address found in readme.txt). Thanks! :)

Thanks will upload them tomorrow. Will try to load the file from windows machine. Unless there is something wrong with my GP2X.

Back