Spot 0.02

as much as possible will be open source. I'm not sure if the rest will be binary modules, or just missing.

(Spot uses some code I've written for other people - they might not like me giving away the source code to such modules)

Squidge said:
as much as possible will be open source. I'm not sure if the rest will be binary modules, or just missing.

(Spot uses some code I've written for other people - they might not like me giving away the source code to such modules)

Soo....yeah?

Last edited by a moderator:
superhyper said:
Squidge said:

Soo....yeah?
inb4 shitstorm over 4 year old bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Now that this thread has been bumped...

As I gave my 2x to my girlfriend, do you think spot could run inside ginge on the Pandora ?

I never owned a gp32, so I really would like to try some of its homebrew games :)

Bye, Magic Sam

OMG. It REALLY exists a GP32-Emulator for the GP2X and I never heard about it. Stupid German Board. >.<

Thx for the excavating of this thread, A_SN. :p

Edit: Hm, it's a shame, I thought it really exists an emulator, but it was just a techdemo without joystick support :-\

Back