Speccyal K V0.8 & Tzx ;)

_tyrell_

Website
www.speccyal.be
Hi all!

I have finished yesterday to add support for the TZX file format (following the DC release). It's working, but very slowly. If enough peoples are asking me to release it, I'll do it but be aware of the fact that loading a TZX file is much slower than on the speccy or any other emus.

So, do you want a new release (v0.8) ??

_tyrell_

Whilst TZX support would be nice, if it is slower than a real spectrum I can't see it being much use. ;-)

But if there are other additions to the release, such as improved input control, I'd love a copy!

I thought you meant it was slow to LOAD, if the gameplay is slower then what is the likelihood that this will reach a playable level? Once it does, I WANT IT! Almost all of my Speccy stuff is in TZX format! :-(

®

Yes, seems like the newser *really* wanted me to release this version lol
Before I make a new release I have yet to test it more deeply to see if the games are correctly loading.

_tyrell_

Well it seems like the new tzx code is crashing the emulator when the snapshots finish loading ... Strange. I have to debug code but I lack time at the moment (I'm moving my house).

_tyrell_

Thanks for all the effort Tyrell, TZX support would be the icing on the cake but make sure you're not living out of boxes before you get onto it! (I assume you're moving house, not actually moving your house brick by brick!)

®

Shirohagen> Yes, you assumed it right, I'm moving the content not the house itself ^^

First I'm moving then I'll look what I can do to fix the tzx code. Expect news in one month or so.

_tyrell_

Is there a possibility to add support for the 'MegaFoonPack' or similar packs ???
It would be very usefull !

Back