Space Invasion

evening2005

I've just uploaded my Space Invasion game to the Archive. Get it here.

Please note that an incomplete version of the zip file was uploaded before. If you downloaded that one, it won't have worked because it didn't include the bitmaps or the sound effects. Delete it and grab the new one and that one should work fine.

(Edited to link directly to the download page)

Cheers for that - I'll be giving that a blast shortly.

How's sunny Bolton - just got back from there :)

sbt posted on Dec 22 2005 at 08:01 PM said:

Well, I live in Manchester and I haven't been in to Bolton since Monday. So, I'll have to guess that it was rainy in "sunny Bolton". It's usually a reasonable bet!

What were you doing in Bolton?

Last edited by a moderator:
evening2005 posted on Dec 22 2005 at 08:46 PM said:

Well, I live in Manchester and I haven't been in to Bolton since Monday. So, I'll have to guess that it was rainy in "sunny Bolton". It's usually a reasonable bet!

I live in Manchester and work in Bolton - but I don't finish until Friday. Actually.. it wasn't raining today... which was a surprise :eek:

sbt posted on Dec 22 2005 at 09:54 PM said:
evening2005 posted on Dec 22 2005 at 08:46 PM said:

I live in Manchester and work in Bolton - but I don't finish until Friday. Actually.. it wasn't raining today... which was a surprise :eek:
I started at the University of Bolton (then it was Bolton Institute of course) in January 2002. The first day I was at work when it didn't rain was in March 2002!

evening2005 posted on Dec 22 2005 at 07:50 PM said:
I've just uploaded my Space Invasion game to the Archive. Get it here.

Please note that an incomplete version of the zip file was uploaded before. If you downloaded that one, it won't have worked because it didn't include the bitmaps or the sound effects. Delete it and grab the new one and that one should work fine.

(Edited to link directly to the download page)

I've made a small update to make the game somewhat more difficult (more invaders on each screen) and to add some copyright information to the source files.

Back