Source Code, And Etc

K0K0NUT_h3lmut

The Soldier wearing a coconut...
Website
Visit site
I just remembered that Breedz game. That game sounded really impressive and impressing(to friends). Since that project is over, did he ever release source code. What are some other stopped projects that should also? Oh...Is there a teeny chance that Allegro could work on GP32 :D ? Or is there something like Allegro, because I love that library.

Theres a SDL for GP32! Its kinda slow, though.

SDL = Simple Direct Media Layer

In other words, its a library containing prefabricated media functions, like Allegro.

Theres a SDL for GP32! Its kinda slow, though.

SDL = Simple Direct Media Layer

In other words, its a library containing prefabricated media functions, like Allegro.
Except Allegro is a SOOO MUCH EASIER! So there is hope that Allegro could make it to GP32? I mean...SDL made it...

If Allegro made it to GP32, I would make a game...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just remembered that Breedz game. That game sounded really impressive and impressing(to friends). Since that project is over, did he ever release source code. What are some other stopped projects that should also? Oh...Is there a teeny chance that Allegro could work on GP32 :D ? Or is there something like Allegro, because I love that library.

i remember allegro if it's any consollation! great lib!

i remember allegro if it's any consollation! great lib!

Me too. I seem to remember that I first saw it used on a TMNT emu ages ago. I think it was called DTMNT.

Back