Drmd Source Code Released

Thanks Reesy!
I hope you'll have a good life in the future.
Cos' I won't.

:lol:

but seriously, I'm almost crying. This is VERY sad, and everyone in the scene owe you a big thanks.
bye Reesy :(

Thank you Reesy for all your hard work and efforts! Drmd was the key motive in me getting a GP32 all those years ago :)

well, that's a sad announcement :/

DrMd has become, since the first gp2x version release, one of my favorite programs on gp2x and it's kind of sad to see you leaving the scene now.

Thank you for your hard work ! (and for that brilliant and near perfect DrmD ;))

Congrats on all your hard work for the scene, you've done an excellent job. I hope someone can follow in your footsteps and continue to make DrMDx everything it can be! e.g. improved sound, added features down the road. There are plenty of new and interesting directions for this program to go, and there's still plenty of work to be done, you've laid an excellent foundation and demonstrated how a solid emulator should function. Great job. :)

Thank you for all the hard work reesy. You've truly been an asset to this community, and I too wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavers. Take care, and dont forget to come back to say hi! (If you leave, that is).

Peace!

Thanks for this damn good emulator, I'm still having a great time with it. Too bad you stop supporting it, but you released the source and that's a great thing to do as well. Drmd is become a standard, and not only because it emulates so good. The UI is one of the best i've ever seen on an emulator, the quality is dripping of the screen.

I hope you've got the 'return on investment', for all your hard work, you've wanted (and I'm not talking about money here) and you will stay active in the GP2X-dev community.

Normally I don't like kissing a guys ass, but hey... you deserved it. *KISS*

Back