Sound Limited?

OmarNawaz

I remember my first gp32 having louder speakers did they limit the sound or something for the european laws?

If so how do i make it louder?

The speakers on any handheld suck, although GP32's suck slightly less. The GP32's speakers cannot even begin to match the quality you would get with headphones. If you have trouble keeping headphones with you at all times, and find "in the ear headphones" very annoying, get the "over the ear headphones" that I have. They have no headband, so are extremely compact, while retaining the comfort of additional headphones (unless you have exceptionally small ears, mine are average size).

I think speakers for handhelds are a waste of money. I have never used the speakers on any handheld. I use my handhelds for portable gaming so its not a good idea to have the speakers blazing in a public area lol. Head or earphones are the way and as Generalmx mentioned the sound quality is crap in speakers. So I'm still suprised the next gen of handhelds will still have speakers as it takes up space in the handheld and costs more money.

Back