Sony PS3 Wireless controller and PANDORA

In case somebody wants to know, this is the cable I have used (bought from Digikey).

I haven't tested this other cable with the Pandora, but tested it some time ago with a Beagleboard and also worked, so it should work with the Pandora too. This cable should allow to plug low power, low/full speed devices (i.e. mouses and keyboards) to the Pandora without the need of a HUB.

Do you think that you'd be able to connect 2 ps3 remotes to the Pandora simultaneously?

Pandora + 2x(Ps3 remote) + TV out = awesome emulation experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able of connecting even one. And it looks like nobody reading this thread has done it :( .

I assure you that as soon as my Pandora comes in, I'll be heavily testing the potential for 2 remotes paired to it. This question will be answered! Hopefully it'll be a good answer ^_^

I've got my Sixaxis showing up on my Pandora (through a hub) as "Bus 001 Device 004: ID 054c:0268 Sony Corp. Batoh Device" using lsusb, and the controller's lights are flashing. However, whenever I try running sixpair_ARM or sixpair_ARM_static, it says "No controller found on USB busses". Bluetooth is on, of course.

Hm, at least it's showing up under Picodrive now as a usb device. So I guess that's something.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but did this ever go any further? Did anyone successfully pair more than one PS3 controller?

Back