Sixpair Ps3 Wireless Controller

paddy

Website
Visit site
hi ,i have downloaded sixpair the ps3 bluetooth wireless controller driver pack for arm from the pandora file archive but i have no idea what to do with it ,there are no instructions and i would love to get this working so i am asking if someone could help me get it working ,ps i hope it's more simple than getting this driver to work on ps3 ydl or ubuntu ,that was hell on fire ! :p

This would be especialy good for when i get a tvout cable ,imagine the things we can do with such a small box under the tv !

its nto a driver afaik, just a tool that over usb tells the ps3 controller to connect to the pandoras BT mac.

I've had no success connecting over bluetooth though, pandoras software want to do a pin pairing, which just times out :p

Yeah, I'd love to see some easy to follow instructions for this as well...I tried the ARM and the static version, nothing seems to happen. Need more details. :unsure:

Gruso said:
My understanding is that you have to connect it via USB to do the bluetooth pairing? Then you can unplug it.

That's all I've got.

I missed this thread, and had stated another one. Whoops! :eek:

I too have downloaded the files, but have zero idea what to do with them! (I'm not a linux person, so I sit firmly in the "PND's are cool" camp.)

Any sort of guide would be most welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.pabr.org/sixlinux/sixlinux.en.html

I don't own a pandora so i cant check my fakts

But going purely on verion numbers it looks like the panda's bluetooth stack needs to be patched, recompiled and swapped out (Ubuntu 8.04 had an unoficial patch to switch between 2 bleutooth usermode stacks)

In newer kernels/bleutooth stacks, its a mater of just configuring udev

Back