SONY PlayStation 4 (PS4)

They better not have messed too much with the Battle Theme!

I'm also undecided on this.  The storytelling in the first act of the original is a bit of a mess (though it was atmospheric as all hell, so I forgave it), so on one hand I'd like them to tidy that up a bit, but on the other, that would make it a new game IMO.

I'm also a bit sniffy about the style of this.  Photoreality and Cloud's haircut do not match up very well.

Why though? FF7 has already been re-released with updates, as has FF1-5.  Where's the FF6 re-release with improved graphics?

How am I supposed to know?  I would've picked up that knowledge years ago and long since forgotten the source.  I probably heard something about improved resolution and misinterpreted it to mean in the pre-rendered backgrounds, not just the live rendering of the models.

Reading the wiki it seems all they did was upscale the FMVs, not re-render them.  That's too bad.

Fine, you can have your FF7 remake. I still think there'd be a bigger market for an FF6 upgrade in the style of the FF3/4 re-releases.

So anyone picked up DARIUS BURST CHRONICLES SAVIOUR yet? Or looking to?

I really want it, I LOVE the series and would love to get this and check out some new levels, and 4 player couch-play option is very nice... not that I have that many friends over at any one time these days or enough controllers to serve if I did ... but still ... this game looks great to me.

But, £50 for the digital download on PS4!

Bit steep I think. Physical copy is only for the Vita.

Even top titles in the rip off shops are often ~£45 and that's the physicals, this just seems a bit much for a digital only copy.

That said, if I find myself with some left over cash in the start of new year, I will probably get it because I'm sure I'll play it solidly for a while. Just wish could get the physical copy of this game.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/01/dariusburst-chronicles-savior-out-this-week-on-ps4-ps-vita/

Trailer below is for the Steam version, hyping the dual screen option ... but can see how great it looks

Congratulations~ :)

Translucent?

Attachments

• received_301754117056954.jpeg
    received_301754117056954.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 280
Man, it's amazing how little love the PS4 gets here. Last post 2018, with posts on the last page from 2015.

I was looking for a place to discuss The Last of Us Part 2. Famitsu gave it a 39 out of 40. I hear they gave the first one a 38 though, so it's not that unexpected.

What's amazing to me is the fan reaction to this game. The political people hate it because it's violent and depressing, and the violent and depressing people hate it because it's political.

It'll probably still sell tons though.

Back