Sonic On My Phone......

yep I though so aswell. mainly because I have to take my phone everywhere where as Gp32 I have to plan to take it

ngage games will run on series 60 phones with enough RAM so like 3650 some games 6600 nearly all of them there are some class games too.

You cant get an ngage emulator for your phone it most probably was a virus or your mate was talking out his ass.

www.aivanet.com for the latest symbian info

so you need a symbian phone did i tell you how useful irc is ;)

download mirc ;)

ste_167 posted on Sep 19 2004 at 08:29 PM said:
took a bit of the gloss off the gp32...

AFAIK Picodrive is based on the same code as Gigadrive, so what you're playing should be comparable but not necessarily superior. Besides, the control scheme will almost always be better on the GP32.

Phones = phonecalls.
Handhelds = games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[/quote]

AFAIK Picodrive is based on the same code as Gigadrive, so what you're playing should be comparable but not necessarily superior. Besides, the control scheme will almost always be better on the GP32.

Phones = phonecalls.
Handhelds = games.
[/quote]

I have Picodrive on my N-gage and the controls are great. Picodrive is a great full speed emu that plays almost all Genesis/Megadrive games. No sound though, but it's coming. If you want a good phone/game player in one, the N-gage QD is the way to go. I think Bestbuy had em for $50 with a rebate and a calling plan.

Pulstar goto options and turn sound off it actually puts sound on :D but its the same as the gp only games that didnt use that special chip have sound and it is really bad sound. Sounds a bit like a spectrum loading most of the time.

I wish the Ngage was good. I hate mobile phones but I do need one, so the N Gage should have been the perfect device for me - sepecially whith the MP3 playback. But is sucks in so many way. I had hope for the new N-Gage but they took loads of features out.. What a shame.

I wanna buy the Samsung Sl56. Not for games but just as a phone because it looks so cool.

What do you guys think the best phone(Mostly calling, some gaming, good battery life) would be for about a $100-150 price range, I already have a good plan so ne plan rebates.

andius posted on Sep 21 2004 at 03:05 AM said:
What do you guys think the best phone(Mostly calling, some gaming, good battery life) would be for about a $100-150 price range, I already have a good plan so ne plan rebates.

The N-gage really is a powerful phone for cheap. It's symbian based, so it plays all symbian games and N-gage games, it plays mp3's, you can watch movies on it, it has a to-do list, calender, etc. I used to think the N-gage was crap, but it's much better than most people think. Research it a little and you'll see.

Thanks, i'll check it out. What other features were left out of the Qd besides mp3 and radio (I just a bought an mp3 player sooo I don't care about this feature).

Back