Some Questions (Real Noobie Questions)

RetroCoNoR

Still Fresh
Hey :)

Im thinking of buying a GP2X, as have just started to use "emulators & roms" and would love to play them on a handheld instead of PC.
Now, with the GP2X you can put emulators and roms on? Or have i read this wrong? (Sorry if i have)

But how would i go about doing this, would i just put the emulator and the roms in a folder and put it on a memory card?
And then would it know the emulator is there and load it up once i used it etc?

And if im wrong on any of this, please could you advice/tell me what can be done about the emulators and roms.

Also any other adive about this would help :)

Thanks!

RetroCoNoR said:
Hey :)

Im thinking of buying a GP2X, as have just started to use "emulators & roms" and would love to play them on a handheld instead of PC.
Now, with the GP2X you can put emulators and roms on? Or have i read this wrong? (Sorry if i have)

But how would i go about doing this, would i just put the emulator and the roms in a folder and put it on a memory card?
And then would it know the emulator is there and load it up once i used it etc?

And if im wrong on any of this, please could you advice/tell me what can be done about the emulators and roms.

Also any other adive about this would help :)

Thanks!

Its no different than how you use them on your PC. The only difference is that for the gp2x/wiz you put them on an SD card rather than a harddrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
In this page you can see the emulators available for Wiz and GP2X consoles.
They have a readme file with detailed instructions of how to use.

Back