Nes And Snes Emulators

byron633

Still Fresh
I'm new to the GP2X but have managed to get the megadrive and pc engine emulators to work fine. So far though i have had no luck with the NES and SNES emulators. After running each program i just get a black screen. I have the emulators in the root of my SD card and the roms are in a folder roms/nes and roms/snes. Has anyone got these working? Do i have to arrange my files differently? What about the 2 files that each emulator has named delete.me, i can't put them both in the same file as they are named the same?
Any help would be really cool, cheers

that's because NK made those emulators and all of his emulators require that you have his own SDL libraries installed. There should be a link to them on the pages for his emulators on the archive.

Excellent got them both working! No gui on either but i guess that doesn't really matter" Cheers

byron633 posted on Dec 22 2005 at 10:13 PM said:
Excellent got them both working! No gui on either but i guess that doesn't really matter" Cheers
... they should both have gui's.... they are in the skin folders. just download one that you like and put all of the files into a folder called skin0 in the folder that the emulator is in and it should work....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back