Website
yosh64.redirectme.net
hey

av116fg4pg7.png
->
av116fg44yl3.png
->
av116fg45kr7.png

Here is something I pixeled based on someones avatar ya might know, although I didn't capture their facial features very well :\.

Anyhows dunno if I'm done with it yet, hopefully I can make it look better or something.

av116fg42xeq4.png
->
av116fg442xpq1.png
->
av116fg452xoh1.png

Hmm, since this website don't have no zoom script I've also added 2X pixels of em.

cyas

Cool pixels! Is it a moving sequence? He sort of looks like a mime artist :lol:

:D

I like the third one best. It fits well with the "Jack in a box" theme.

You know, I think this should be used as a loading graphic for some programs (like that smiling computer used to be for old Macs). If you could animate the third picture to have him uncurl his fingers and open his mouth while he does it (even slightly raise his head maybe, by 1-2 pixels), it would be perfect. :p

I think that elbow on the left of the image might be just a little too long, though.

very cool, they remind me of earthbound for some odd reason... the art style is totally different... maybe it reminds me of one of the enemies.
and as for zooming, just use opera, built in page zoom :)

hey

Hah, going off topic here about firefox 3. Anyhows they said firefox 3 uses less memory, processes javascript faster and whatever else, but from what I read it don't, so I dunno.

But yea, I like opera best :). Well when I had dialup internet it loaded pages faster than anything else, and firefox was slowest by far! plus I remember it hogged memory :p.

Hehe, anyhows that's it.

edit
BTW, I can't really talk much though since I've never used firefox3, hehe. Might try it out some day, but I use seamonkey as a secondary browser on linux atm and hardly ever use it, hehe.

cyas

magicman5421 said:
just use opera, built in page zoom

or firefox 3 :p
or Internet Explorer 7

edit: I said that to see how quickly i'd get dugg down, but then I realized that there is no digg feature on gp32x forums. oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
enigmacipher said:
magicman5421 said:
just use opera, built in page zoom

or firefox 3 :p
or Internet Explorer 7

edit: I said that to see how quickly i'd get dugg down, but then I realized that there is no digg feature on gp32x forums. oh well.

Zoom feature of Compiz-fusion!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back