Some Kind Of Christmas Present...

don

AWSMOE!
Website
gp32.chemicalkungfu.de
Hey people,

As some kind of christmas present, I am proud to present you the offline edition of the GP32 homebrew reviews page. So if you don't know what to do while you're visiting your family, just take the PDF with you, printed, on your notebook or your PDA! ;)
I wrote myself a nifty script that generates the offline edition from the database, this way I can easily update the offline edition each time new reviews arrive.

Get it at http://reviews.chemicalkungfu.de/reviews.pdf

very nice Don, just had a flick through

very odd though that the pages with 2 images, the second image is always shorter than the first....

I noticed that, frolik. Seems my script is buggy at some point (I needed to do some screenshot resizing because of the huge vertical Elena screenshot), I'll fix that eventually. I think it's okay for the moment. ;)

hey, wouldnt it be possible to do a script that converts each review to a 320*XXXX jpeg for view on our gp?

nice work Don, I would say want me to help on the pdf as I worked on APoV but it would kind of defeat the object of your scripts ability to knock it up quickly

Ranma13 posted on Dec 24 2004 at 05:47 AM said:
I would advise using a spell checker. You have many spelling errors.

Well, you should be aware of the fact that the reviews are mostly NOT written by myself, and I don't have the time or the urge to go through the submissions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ranma13 posted on Dec 24 2004 at 05:47 AM said:
I would advise using a spell checker. You have many spelling errors.

Well, you should be aware of the fact that the reviews are mostly written by myself, and I don't have the time or the urge to go through the submissions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back