Pier Solar Classic, Legend of Wukong, Star Odyssey, Beggar Prince, DUX (All Limited Editions!)

Wootson

SEGA Mega Drive - Pier Solar Classic/First Edition European Version (nr. 648 of 800)

http://www.piersolar.com/

This is the original version of the SEGA Mega Drive game "Pier Solar and the Great Architects". The developers themselves say it is confidential/unknown how many of these Classic/First Edition are actually made. According to the Internet it’s either 800 in total or 800 for each region (EU, USA, JP). This concerns the EU version of the game and it’s the most sought after edition. There is a certificate of authenticity included with signature, number 648 of 800. As good as new in the original packaging, including color manual (part of the package), soundtrack for the SEGA CD (also separately playable on a CD player), separate manual, flyer, poster and unused sticker set. There is also a personal thank-you-letter included. The plastic shipping cover with seal is also part of the package. The casing, cartridge, manual and everything else are 100% originally manufactured pieces, so nothing is refurbished like for example sometimes is done with Neo Geo releases.

SEGA Mega Drive - Legend of Wukong (limited edition of 600 pieces)

http://www.legendofwukong.com/

This is the original version of the SEGA Mega Drive game "Legend of Wukong". The game has a limited edition of 600 pieces. As good as new in the original packaging including manual in color. Only comment is that the plastic cover is a little torn in the middle (see picture 2). This was already so when I got it sent from America by the developer of the game. The case could be replaced with a standard Mega Drive case, but these do not have a glossy plastic cover like this one. The casing, cartridge, manual and everything else are 100% originally manufactured pieces, so nothing is refurbished like for example sometimes is done with Neo Geo releases.

SEGA Mega Drive - Star Odyssey (limited edition of 600 pieces)

http://www.starodysseygame.com/

This is the original version of the SEGA Mega Drive game "Star Odyssey". The game has a limited edition of 600 pieces. As good as new in the original packaging including instructions in color.

The casing, cartridge, manual and everything else are 100% originally manufactured pieces, so nothing is refurbished like for example sometimes is done with Neo Geo releases.

SEGA Mega Drive - Beggar Prince (limited edition of 1500 pieces)

http://www.beggarprince.com/

This is the original version of the SEGA Mega Drive game "Beggar Prince". The game has a limited edition of 1500 pieces. As good as new in the original packaging including instructions in color. Beggar Prince is produced three times with a total circulation of 1500 copies. I think there are 500 pieces of each version, and this is the third and newest version. In my opinion this one has the best cover, manual and sticker on the cartridge, so it’s the most professional looking of the three. Furthermore, there were also some bugs cleared in this edition that will forever be present in the first and second print. The casing, cartridge, manual and everything else are 100% originally manufactured pieces, so nothing is refurbished like for example sometimes is done with Neo Geo releases.

SEGA Dreamcast - DUX Limited Edition (nr. 161 of 500)

This is the original Limited Edition version of the Sega Dreamcast game "DUX". Number 161 from a limited edition of 500 pieces. As good as new in the original packaging, including soundtrack on CD, color manual, sticker and a small flyer. The game is region-free and can be played on any Dreamcast. Everything is 100% originally manufactured.

Extra Info

I'm the first owner of all these games and have ordered them myself at the original developers. These games were part of my personal video game collection.

Currently eBay wants 8% of every sale, which is a bit silly in my opinion. Therefore I'm refusing to use their services any longer. BIC/IBAN is accepted as a method of international payment (within Europe this is a standard method of payment and PayPal is really obsolete. If you live outside of Europe and have no option of paying via BIC/IBAN then (and only then!) PayPal is an option. Everything will be shipped with track and trace service via PostNL postage service. Shipping worldwide, as long as you pay. I'm packing everything in bubble envelopes (or boxed if you want) so nothing will get damaged during shipping. However, I cannot be held responsible for damaged goods and will not accept returns, that is why I recommend the insured option. But rest assured, everything is in newlike condition and it's 99% certain you will receive it in this state!

Shipping rates vary from 6,75 euro (within The Netherlands un-insured) upwards to 25,60 euro (worldwide insured for 500 euro). I can give you a detailed price if you give me your location.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever's left from this you might sell at the sega-16 forums, there's some collectors with money there and some guys with paypal hate as well :p

In fact, just yesterday there was a post from someone wanting to buy the EU Pier Solar version.

http://www.sega-16.c...Pier-Solar!-150

The auctions will end in about six hours, so whoever is interested should be quick. :)

Back