Gameprobe32: Finally Some New Posts! :)

BobBorakovitz

Hardcore Gamer
Website
gameprobe32.blogspot.com
Thanx to everyone that has been visiting our site lately, even though there hasn't been that many updates. I've been in the process of a long and boring move, so not a whole lot has been done by me recently, but now I hope to get some more game recommendations out to you all!

If anyone wants to help write reviews for anything playable on the GP32, PM me and we'll get you an account set up so you can start composing your reviews! :)
I'll take just about anything that hasn't been done yet including homebrew, emulators, rom, website and hardware reviews. I'd love to get some good Amstrad, AtariST, or Spectrum reviews! The old computers have so many unknown classics, share your favorites! ;)

Also, I've been toying with the idea of a website to help organize our past reviews, I could use some help with that if anyone has the time or interest. I don't really know HTML or have a host, so I'll take what I can get, if there are any givers! :D

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to fire them up here! We're listening! :)

To Alaninsanfran: 1 GIANT public thank you for helping to keep the site alive in recent months!!!!!

To Frolik: I hope your vacation's going well! Come back soon, bud!

To EvilDragon: Thanx for your support of the site, I can't tell you how much it has helped!

I posted in an offtopic thanking you guys..so you see it..GREAT SHIT. Keep up the good work, maybe ill get registered and push some games onto people. Seems to be all emulation..maybe some homebrew push could be done too (because I dont know what I would do without sudoku).

thanx for the support! ;)

We write about pretty much anything that we like. The homebrew arena has been a bit slow lately, and I personally don't like to write reviews for "unfinished" games, but sudoku is deffinately cool, I just don't understand it enough yet for a review, but you're more than welcome to write one for it! I'm going to be writing one on the cool hangman game that came out a while ago, (BunnyTraps?) thats loads of fun!!

Yesssssssssssssssss. thank you!

I like this site cos i wasnt around when half of these games were made. its rly hard to find a site which shows me which old games are good!

Yesssssssssssssssss. thank you!

I like this site cos i wasnt around when half of these games were made. its rly hard to find a site which shows me which old games are good!

That's the whole idea of the site, to try and recommend great games to people who may not have heard of them. :D Thanx for your comments, and thanx for visiting! :)

Back