Some help plz

kaktus77

Still Fresh
Hiho Guys,

i got some probs attempting to register my Gp 32 that I bought from some guy on ebay...without a usb cable and without any manual. he did not mention that there would be no usb cable/manual with the package. so my only chance to connect my gp32 with the pc is my card reader that i was using before with my digital camera( luckily it is a 6 in 1).
Checking the two smc cards that were send with the package i was lucky the second time that the guy let all the software he used before selling his unit remaining on the cards including free launcher.

the only disappointing thing was that there was no Gp cinema. so i was trying to register at gp 32.com. But i can't find this unit-id....i tried l,r,r,lr,r,l,l and got an id but this id is too long for the registration form...something like the last 2 or 3 letters are left apart. what should i do. And do i need his password and stuff to get access to the gp32 site...he must definetly registered the unit having free launcher on the cards or is it possible to register the same unit twice???

plz help :unsure:

and sorry for my bad english....

Back