Free Launcher!

Stocken

Still Fresh
well, I havent used my GP for a very long time now.. But today when I finally wanted to use it again, I couldent find the "free launcher"!
Where do I get this?? .. I couldent even find the old english site where i downloaded it from before! plz help me :(

RockOut posted on Oct 12 2004 at 02:43 AM said:
Just flash your GP32 with the latest European firmware or Slubman's firmware,
it's easier than trying to find a peice of old software that no one carries anymore.
:)

... he can't run the .FXE without freelauncher ... we've been over this already ...

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Oct 12 2004 at 02:45 AM said:
it's easier than trying to find a peice of old software that no one carries anymore.

... he can't run the .FXE without freelauncher ... we've been over this already ...

heh. maybe we need a section adding to the FAQ saying 'you can't flash your bios to a bios that doesn't require freelauncher without freelauncher.'

(ok not totally accurate, but you get the point :p )

toxibunny posted on Oct 11 2004 at 11:56 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Oct 12 2004 at 02:45 AM said:

heh. maybe we need a section adding to the FAQ saying 'you can't flash your bios to a bios that doesn't require freelauncher without freelauncher.'

(ok not totally accurate, but you get the point :p )

I think RockOut was having a brain fart. Anyway, the original poster wasn't asking about flashing their BIOS.

Back