Some Digitiser Screenshots

ste_167

Website
Visit site
Who used to read it everday like me? If you don't know what I'm on about, read this (plus it has a link to a great archive site).

digitiseroj1.gif

Does anyone remember an old spectrum game called Dark Star? Did you know that had a mock Teletext program called Spectacle on the reverse side of the tape? Here's a page about it:

Spectacle

:)

On my old BBC, before it got thrown out by my idiot family, I had a teletext creation program. I remember the immature jokes and mocking pages I used to make with my giggling friends all those years ago. Those were some wonderful times.

Klown posted on Aug 3 2006 at 04:01 AM said:
On my old BBC, before it got thrown out by my idiot family, I had a teletext creation program. I remember the immature jokes and mocking pages I used to make with my giggling friends all those years ago. Those were some wonderful times.

The long winter evenings must have just flown by!

WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 2 2006 at 04:53 PM said:
Does anyone remember an old spectrum game called Dark Star? Did you know that had a mock Teletext program called Spectacle on the reverse side of the tape? Here's a page about it:

Spectacle

:)

I had a speccy Teletext page on one of the tapes from either The Boggit or Bored of the Rings, can't remember which. I believe that was called spectacle too. Maybe it was the same company that made Dark Star.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben_Doverz_back! posted on Aug 3 2006 at 10:21 AM said:
Is Teletext going to evolve?

Yup, into TELETEXT 360!

Vibrationg, motion sensors, you name it, teletext 360 has it!

Last edited by a moderator:
For all that's been said about teletext in the past, it still farrrrrrrrrrr better than pressing the red button for 'Interactive'

Back