[SOLVED] SDHC Card not recognized anymore

SEKCobra

Still Fresh
I was using a microSDHC with 4GB when I was checking out the Pandora today, but for some reason the device stopped recognizing it at a random point when I re-inserted it, it's now shown as (unrecognized symbol)PNG(unrecognized symbol) and inaccessible. I've since flashed the firmware from the support page with another 2GB SD card because there was a firmware which was missing the browser and other features on it by default, but the SDHC card is again not recognized anymore. It works flawlessly with my PC, as before. I hope someone can make suggestions as to how to fix this, as I don't really have any other SD cards available at the moment.

I was using a microSDHC with 4GB when I was checking out the Pandora today, but for some reason the device stopped recognizing it at a random point when I re-inserted it, it's now shown as (unrecognized symbol)PNG(unrecognized symbol) and inaccessible. I've since flashed the firmware from the support page with another 2GB SD card because there was a firmware which was missing the browser and other features on it by default, but the SDHC card is again not recognized anymore. It works flawlessly with my PC, as before. I hope someone can make suggestions as to how to fix this, as I don't really have any other SD cards available at the moment.
Not a mechanical flaw in your microSD --> SD adapter?

Possibly the Pandora's slots are more temperamental than the one you use with your computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, was my first thought as well, but the SanDisk adapter is rock solid, contacts are polished and the write protection is off.

Welp, that did the trick, should have thought about that myself. Now I just gotta figure out where to start.

I have faced SDHC card not recognized error few months ago when I connected my card to the system. It became completely unresponsive and did not display any stored files. I likely to be data loss situation. At that time one of my friend suggested me to try Digital Photo Recovery Software to restore memory card data. I have done exactly that and successfully retrieved entire files which has become inaccessible after occurrence of SDHC card not recognized error. If you are also getting same error and want to bring back lost files whether it is photos, audio, video and another files then without any delay try this and get desired result. For More Information you can Visit:- http://sdcard-pics.digitalphoto-recovery.com

Back