(Solved) hotfix 6 dumb questions...

elinscheid

So yesterday I upgraded to hotfix 6 a everything went perfectly. Two things I want to change though, I would like to make the screen brightness icon in the task bar go away. I would also like to change the time format to 12 hour. I'm sure its very stupid easy and I'm sorry for asking but please put me out of my misery =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, removing the icon is easy. As far as Orange Clock, I right click and chose Properties. I was expecting a place to chose time format, 24 or 12 hours. I do see a place to chose my time zone, although I chose LA during the initial boot-up.

I was able to find the option to go to 12 hour format when I was running Hotfix 5. Now the option seems to be gone. Or maybe the window is too big to fit on the screen and the option I am looking for is simply off the screen? It should be so simple to find. Please let me know if someone finds it. Thank you.

HAHA!! I found it! Ok, so the reason I couldn't find the option I wanted was because I was using some clock program called Orange Clock. But then I right clicked on the task bar and found I could add a different clock, the same clock I had been using before. That old clock program had the 12 hour format I wanted and I was able to get rid of Orange Clock. Happy days.

Back