[SOLD] Rebirth Pandora to sell-Need to keep a roof over my head

mmielke

jmwSNsr
I am in dire straits..I lost my client due to my own health issues leading to being unable to complete our contract. With that being said, I have rent that is seriously overdue and my cable internet service was shut off.

With that being said, all I have of value besides my desktop is my Rebirth Pandora. It works great, as does its WiFi! I have the power cable and miscellaneous unopened SD cards and an unopened flash drive, as well as the original power adapter.

The lid plastic is cracked a bit but it has hardly been used.

I am based in the US, so if anyone is interested, let me know immediately.

Thanks!

Link to a Google Drive folder with the photos taken a moment ago:

Last edited:
Do you have pictures with your name on it?

Here's my Google Drive link with the photos taken this morning.

[doublepost=1545072873,1545068827][/doublepost]I don't know of an easier way to link images here without registering for file sharing accounts.
[doublepost=1545073725][/doublepost]

@mmielke

I'm really sorry to hear about your current unfortunate situation.
I hope you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel again, soon.
Until then, try to have a good Christmas and a safe 2019 New Year, that's to you and your family.

@mmielke

I'm really sorry to hear about your current unfortunate situation.
I hope you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel again, soon.
Until then, try to have a good Christmas and a safe 2019 New Year, that's to you and your family.

I appreciate it Sony.

It is still available and I am still stuck financially

It has been and it was shipped today :)

Besides issues with the plastic, it runs fabulously. I tried the latest firmware this morning and wish I had more time with it, but alas I will have to wait until later. Pyra will be released then :)

Back