Sold My System On Ebay

sukhiextreme

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
My caanoo system sold on ebay at good price,so finally decided to sell.
It's goodbye from me for caanoo gaming but i will stay on forum for helping others.

Is there a specific reason?

I can't imagine not having my Caanoo. Just wondering why you'd want to part with it. Are you going to go with another handheld? I'm thinking of getting the upcoming CGW Zero. Following it's development pretty closely.

Sorry to see you sold your Caanoo. It's sad to see the scene die before it's time and depressing to see GP32X turn into a ghost town. I'll never sell any of my consoles and I have almost all the GP and GPH units, just too sentimental to me! I'm actually keeping my eye out for non working units so I have spare parts in case I ever need them. Like you, i'll always stick around here, as long as the site is still here anyway.

I bought one of the Android consoles which I must say is better for emulation than the Caanoo. Havn't found a SNES game that doesn't run full speed with Snes9x EX and PSX emulation is top notch with FPse. Actual Android games are hit or miss though which was the main reason I bought the unit, go figure!

I purchased the Yinlips YDPG16. Mainly due to the fact that it doesn't look like a PSP, I hate that with a passion! All in all it's a very decent console, not too cheap feeling, my biggest gripe is the touchscreen. It doesn't respond too well to finger tips, a hard tipped stylus or even your finger nail work much better. Qbertaddict did some benchmark comparisons between the G16, the G18 and the JXD S601. The G16 came out on top so I'm very happy I chose this model.

N64 emulation is pretty good, depending on the game there are slow downs and other graphical glitches. I havn't tried oc'ing past 1.2ghz yet but I'm pretty sure it can go a little higher. The usuals, Mario and Zelda, run fine but the only other game I've played for more than a few minutes was Sin and Punishment and that was damn near perfect from what I could tell.

Thinking about picking up one of these Android consoles?

Hey Orion, I looked at your post and got to reading about the device and I am almost sold. I wish it had a composite TV-out since I had to sell my HD TV, but that's not too big a deal I suppose.

I definitely like what I've been reading about it.

I got a g16 and I like it too except for the dpad.. I play Perfect Dark N64 and it plays very well and full speed with the occasional hiccup or stutter, the only problem I noticed with it is the screen goes black when you get the dizzy effect. Dosbox works great as well as all the basic old school emus - snes, genesis , ps1 etc. My touch screen works as well as the Wiz and caanoo does but you can't use you're whole finger just the tip or a stylis. still the screen is sensitive and responsive for me. Besides the Dpad I can't fault the G16 at all but I still like my Wiz the best..

I think I'm leaning towards the G18. It's not too much more expensive and the benchmarks are just a little lower than the G16. But I'm still deciding between the two.

Back