[Sold] FS: Selling my 1Ghz Rebirth Pandora

hipnotoad

I apologize if this is the wrong section to post. After some long deliberation with myself, I've decided to sell my 1Ghz Rebirth Edition Pandora. I figured I would list it here before eBay to give someone in the community a chance to take care of it. I just don't use it anymore and it saddens me to see it sit away in it's carrying case and waste away. I have been gentle with it during it's lifespan, but still some wear and tear has taken place. Most notably is the stress crack on the battery cover, but also the typical "corner wear" as we all know happens with these handhelds. Other than that, it works and always has worked 100%. Years ago I did come up with the idea of stiffening the hinge by adding a layer of electrical tape in the appropriate locations in the unit, and I even went a step further and lined the lcd cable as to prevent the case from rubbing it until it no longer functions and I must say, it has worked very well especially since lcd cables are now no longer available AFAIK. Anyways, it's not an easy departure to let this thing go, but I feel it is for the best as my interests have grown beyond that of the Pandora Handheld. I don't know what it is worth, but I will consider any and all offers. I think you would be hard-pressed to find a nicer and more complete unit than this one today. If it doesn't sell here, I will list it on eBay eventually. pandora1.jpgpandora11.jpgpandora5.jpgpandora4.jpgpandora9.jpgpandora12.jpgpandora14.jpgpandora6.jpgpandora3.jpgpandora13.jpgpandora10.jpgpandora8.jpgpandora7.jpgpandora2.jpg Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
FWIW, I get a 404 when I click on that link. Before I debug further, these forums have functional photo embedding in them, so I'd advise using that rather than a third party site.

Back