[SOLD] Collection of retro-handhelds

kamui_kun

EDIT: Sold to @lorin000

Hello,

I'm selling a collection of retro-handhelds at roughly half the price:
- Odroid GO.
- White RS97.
- LDK landscape, I've removed the screen protection but I will provide a tempered glass that fits perfectly.
- 2x New Bittboy.

All the items are in perfect condition, with all the original accessories and box.

Price: 99 euros for the whole collection.

Add 15-25 euros for international shipping (depending on your location, the package will be sent from France) with a tracking number.

Transaction via PayPal only.

I've previously sold a Pandora on this forum, here's the thread.

Currently also selling:
- Modded Nintendo 3DS with a hardware video OUT port, here's the thread.

Thanks!

chinese_handhelds.png

Last edited:
would love to jump on these but out of work for some time was getting poisoned at work from cleaning fumes last time had to go straight to the ER anyways lost my job of 13 years they have been fighting me the whole way wouldn't even pay for the ambulance ride from work to the ER when i was on the clock and they called them so much for my wegmans family yea they treat there employees the best till you get hurt

Thank you for answering @kamui_kun. The boxes are in good shape? Does it contains the rest of the extras? I mean, instructions or whatever the machines included.

If for whatever reason you guys do not get the trade worked out, I would like to buy your collection of retro handhelds for the proposed prise of 99 euro's excl. shipping.

Ok. I have just sent you the 99 euro's via PayPal. I am looking forward to the handhelds ^__^

Received the devices in good condition. Really digging the Odroid Go: very impressive how much performance they get from an ESP32!!!

Back