Miss the GCW Zero? The RetroGame RG350 is the modern equivalent

fusion_power

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
Would be nice. I wonder which of these many china Handheld devices has a real and busy community out there (not counting our community here). Maybe GPD in general?

darkcpc

Still Fresh
Why the hell did they mess up the controls? The controls on the left are in the wrong position for a retro device to play old consoles! They have simply copied the switch design.

Last edited:

Chip

[Insert Custom Title Here]
Website
chipandre.com
This one looks really nice. Maybe one of them will catch on and be produced for longer than 6 months, so there's time for a community to form and build cool things for it instead of the same recycled emulators... :|
You can get it in non-limited, plastic form as well. Here's a comparison of the plastic GK350H, the RG350, and the PlayGo.

Vampireslug

Still Fresh
Website
www.deviantart.com
I have a GCW Zero and still love it, despite the HDMI out never really working and the WiFi being less than perfect... hopefully, as the RG350 is basically the same internal hardware as my Zero, there will be new games and ports that I can run. I really like that Gmenu2x is still being used, I've loved that menu since my GP2X :)