So Who Gets Case And Headphones

Hobo

Website
Visit site
Hi guys i was wondering which preorders will come with the headphones and case? I ordered mine back in October and i was hoping that i would get these extras.

Hi guys i was wondering which preorders will come with the headphones and case? I ordered mine back in October and i was hoping that i would get these extras.

gaterooze posted this elsewhere:

"I wrote on 17/10 to ask about the case/headphones and was told they had run out."

So if it's after that date when you ordered, you won't be getting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I don't get them, no one will :p I do see, though, that a lot of people ordered on the 15th -- they know where a good deal lies :D

I ordered on the 4th of October pretty sure mines coming but emails been a bit screwy for a while now so who knows. :)

Edit: (In response to not getting the goodies) I'll just buy cheap headphones and a ziplock bag I guess :(

GP32z is giving us a free case.

<_<
meh meh meh meh meehhhh :p

... actually, you can have my case ... I'm going to use my old GBA uber-case:

048413403452f3jq.jpg

... It looks much better with the GBA logo removed, holds all the accessories in the front pocket, the unit in the large padded zippered section.

... It looks much better with the GBA logo removed, holds all the accessories in the front pocket, the unit in the large padded zippered section.

Actually, I'd leave the GBA logo on it, less chance of it getting nicked that way ;)

I also wonder... I bought mine on the 28th of September (after ordering a week or so earlier and then canceling and reordering for the US discount -_-).

Actually, I'd leave the GBA logo on it, less chance of it getting nicked that way ;)

:lol:

True, true ... but leaving it on exposes me to more ridicule from my co-workers (who've already marked me as an incurable nerd ;) )

:lol:

True, true ... but leaving it on exposes me to more ridicule from my co-workers (who've already marked me as an incurable nerd ;) )
As opposed to taking the logo off and making it look like a handbag? Whats worse?

Hey ... guys can carry handbags too, y'know ... ;)

Besides, I took off the big-ass strap ...

Worse than it looking like a handbag is when your buddy buys you the last one at the store and it has a pink stripe.

Worse than that is when the pink stripe is still visibly pink under many layers of various black marker ink.

This might be from personal experience... Ya know.

Worse than it looking like a handbag is when your buddy buys you the last one at the store and it has a pink stripe.

Worse than that is when the pink stripe is still visibly pink under many layers of various black marker ink.

This might be from personal experience... Ya know.

LMFAO :lol:³

Back