So What''ll You Be Doing For The Next 4-8 Weeks? As Of March 8

gaming? which console group will you be playing the most?

• PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360

• PS2 / GameCube / Xbox / Dreamcast / other previous-gen console

• PSP / DS

• GBA / other previous-gen portable

• GP2X / GP32

• Total voters

CCmachined

"Early to mid april" = 4 to 8 weeks, about, considering delivery. how many of you have a gp2x? anything else to pass the time?

feel free to recommend GP2X apps aswell, we're all looking for things to play to tide us over.

ah, forgot an "Emulation" option, just vote for the hardware you'll be emulating the most. (that matches the game library you'll be playing through)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got some important school test from wednesday till 1 week later. After that I got more school. When Im home I will be making homework. And the time I got nothing to do I will be browsing web for some more Pandora pics, info and updates (also for all homebrew, so TINCS is something I will check) and I will be looking for infinity universe updates (infinity-universe.com)

And possibly I will be playing some Xbox 360

Oh and:

Fallout 3!!!! The Pitt comes out on March 24 :D :

thepittscreen_03B.jpg

'CC_machine' said:
So What'll You Be Doing For The Next 4-8 Weeks? As Of March 8
the same thing we do every week pinky
TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Just more TF2 and Left4Dead for me.

Plus working on TINCS. Which is like a whole new genre of fun :D

Dawn of War 2, Tom Clancy's EndWar, and the Fallout DLCs.

Has anybody played the PC demo of HAWX? Supports DX10 and 10.1, it's incredibly well optimized and looks amazing

'fischju2000' said:
Has anybody played the PC demo of HAWX? Supports DX10 and 10.1, it's incredibly well optimized and looks amazing.
[troll mode on]
DX 10 is evil. Burn that game (same way you would with a witch).
[troll mode off]

im going to a lan party on the 21st, so probably quite a bit of tf2, l4d, fear 2, rune, and other lan games
im also playing hawx but im holding off till i buy a semi decent joystick (im thinking logitech extreme 3d, saitek cyborg evo, or saitek st290)
and ive been playing fear for an hour or two a day the past week and ill be finishing t hat up

'PoisonedV' said:
im going to a lan party on the 21st, so probably quite a bit of tf2, l4d, fear 2, rune, and other lan games
im also playing hawx but im holding off till i buy a semi decent joystick (im thinking logitech extreme 3d, saitek cyborg evo, or saitek st290)
and ive been playing fear for an hour or two a day the past week and ill be finishing t hat up
Runescape isn't a lan game silly.

'Butterman' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
Runescape isn't a lan game silly.

whether youre joking or not i just want to say that rune is probably one of my favorite lan games

MAME Roms and Mario World hacks via computer hooked into HDTV via DVI-HDMI cable.

I guess that means PC.

I have so many PS2 RPGs that I need to finish up: Ar Tonelico, Ar Tonelico 2, Shining Tears, .hack//Quarantine,...

Not to mention, I have to finish Skies of Arcadia on my Dreamcast.

-God Ginrai

'kattle87' said:
'fischju2000' said:
Has anybody played the PC demo of HAWX? Supports DX10 and 10.1, it''s incredibly well optimized and looks amazing.
[troll mode on]
DX 10 is evil. Burn that game (same way you would with a witch).
[troll mode off]

Ah, but DX10.1 isn't evil. In fact it's awesome. CODE
http://techreport.com/r.x/radeon-hd-4870/assassinscreed.gif
Assassin's Creed with DX10.1 enabled, instead of hurting perfomance for no graphical gain (like DX10 in Crysis at the same setting as DX9) there is a very large performance increase - the $300 4870 beats the $650 GTX 280

I played it with my 360 pad, it had the default 360 control scheme automatically and played well.

Not much, I don't really play that many games, but I will be attending Breakpoint (breakpoint.untergrund.net) :)

BTW, Why is this in the Pandora section? ;)

'CC_machine' said:
"Early to mid april" = 4 to 8 weeks, about, considering delivery. how many of you have a gp2x? anything else to pass the time?

feel free to recommend GP2X apps aswell, we're all looking for things to play to tide us over.

ah, forgot an "Emulation" option, just vote for the hardware you'll be emulating the most. (that matches the game library you'll be playing through)
I'll be hax0ring your computer and buying things with your credit card, silly!

But when I'm not doing that I'll be playing Crono Trigger DS. I'll be using my PSP to look up walkthrough. That's all I ever use it for nowadays.

'fischju2000' said:
Ah, but DX10.1 isn't evil. In fact it's awesome. CODE
http://techreport.com/r.x/radeon-hd-4870/assassinscreed.gif
Assassin's Creed with DX10.1 enabled, instead of hurting perfomance for no graphical gain (like DX10 in Crysis at the same setting as DX9) there is a very large performance increase - the $300 4870 beats the $650 GTX 280

I played it with my 360 pad, it had the default 360 control scheme automatically and played well.
DX 10/10.1 have been mainly about speed increases. We've seen no massive additions to the specification.

Yeah, I'm playing PC games more and more with my 360 pad now. HAWX, Mirrors Edge, Dead Space, Flight Sim X, the list goes on. It's surprising how much better pads are for non-shooters.

Would have said xbox360, but I've just upgraded my PC with an absolutely huge graphics card (9800GTX, it barely fits in the case), so PC gaming it is. Just started Far Cry 2, which is proving awesome so far.

'fiveseven' said:
Would have said xbox360, but I've just upgraded my PC with an absolutely huge graphics card (9800GTX, it barely fits in the case), so PC gaming it is. Just started Far Cry 2, which is proving awesome so far.
PALITHD4870-16.jpg

It's not the size, it's the power, mah boy ;)

And I'm thinking of getting some Far Cry 2, I played it for a little, it was a bit dull. I guess it gets better?

(naw)mcx posted on Mar 8 2009 at 04:18 PM said:
'fiveseven' said:
PALITHD4870-16.jpg

It's not the size, it's the power, mah boy ;)

And I'm thinking of getting some Far Cry 2, I played it for a little, it was a bit dull. I guess it gets better?

almost like the power of my i7 and my latest geforce card

I'm playing SuperTux on my 1.2ghz fanless Eden. ;)

(Oh, and Left4Dead. :p )

Resident Evil 5 is due out on Friday and I've got it pre-ordered, so that's what I'm going to be playing for a while :)

Back