Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22-33

• 34-44

• 44+

• Total voters

Being so old I now suffer memory loss...

I also bought a second-hand Atari Lynx hand-held which I thought was great. Fave game on that was California Games I reckon. The console blew up one day (I think it might have had something to do with too high a voltage/current because of using the wrong adaptor) so I bought a second-hand Sega hand-held (can't remember the official name of it right now). My favourite game on the Sega hand-held was probably Castle Of Illusion, but Chuck Rock was fun too.

Being so old I now suffer memory loss...

I also bought a second-hand Atari Lynx hand-held which I thought was great. Fave game on that was California Games I reckon. The console blew up one day (I think it might have had something to do with too high a voltage/current because of using the wrong adaptor) so I bought a second-hand Sega hand-held (can't remember the official name of it right now). My favourite game on the Sega hand-held was probably Castle Of Illusion, but Chuck Rock was fun too.

Gamegear? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh noz! We`ve been conquered by those who tremble in their 40-years-chrises!

I remember the good old days playing Addition on the Difference Engine, :p or at least I would do if he ever built it! And there was all the hype about the Analytical Engine! They didn't finish that either! Damn you Babbage!!! :angry:

No seriously I'm 14 and I still can't believe I'm older than nickspoon. :huh:

Goity said:
nyuh, you're new.

Pah... thats nothing. My 18month old son loves the gp2x! He has yet to master Chuckie Egg despite my trying... but he certainly loves watching Thomas the Tank Engine cartoons on it.... :D :D Beat that!

Sadly... this makes *me* rather old...

The age cross-section is really cool. I wonder if the male/female ratio is quite so even?

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back