It's Been Awhile!

Jester

Website
Visit site
Hey guys,

It's been a long time since i've been on these forums and i actually sold my 2X ages ago (shame on me).

Either way i'm finiding myself wanting a new handheld and it looks like a lot of emulators have come on really nicely (Amiga for one! :) ) and there is a new touch screen model of the 2X with a d pad!!

So anyway do you guys know when this thing comes out and what emulators and homebrew are the "must haves"?

Any help appreciated, cheers guys, good to be back :)

Jester said:
So anyway do you guys know when this thing comes out and what emulators and homebrew are the "must haves"?
October, though you know what GPH are like on release dates. :lol:

Homebrew

As for emulators here's a short list of the ones that I use the most.

PicoDrive (Megadrive + Segacd)
GNGeo2x (Neogeo)
PocketSNES (SNES)
gpfce (NES)
gpsp (GBA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurkio said:
Jester said:
October, though you know what GPH are like on release dates. :lol:

Homebrew

Lol yer i really do, i remember waiting for the 2X to release, i bricked my 32 and i was like "o well only like a month till the 2x comes out" how wrong i was!

I did see the unspecific "October" release date, was curious to see if there was anything more concrete, obviously not!

Ah well guess i'll start downloading emus and games and getting my file structure ready, i need me some Moonstone! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh.. i haven't been on this board in ages either. i haven't touched my GP32 for a super-long time (still haven't upgraded to GP2X). maybe since there's this talk of a D-Pad one I am kind of tempted.. but I don't know that I'd need to use it all too much. I still have more than enough to keep me occupied forever +1 day with what's on GP32. Maybe when I start swimming in dough (20 years from now?)

Will we ever see another device like the GP2X anyway? Is this the last of it's kind, produced on this level + with this kind of a community?

gonna get something to eat and then mess with the GP32 for old time's sake.. (If the batteries still work!)

Back