SNES Save States

arthurlag

Still Fresh
Hello Everyone Does anyone know if there is any improvement about the save state problems with SNES9X emulator. Or another emulator would just do the trick too. Because at the moment playing an RPG game is nearly impossible if you at least care about the time you spent. =)

Hello Everyone Does anyone know if there is any improvement about the save state problems with SNES9X emulator. Or another emulator would just do the trick too. Because at the moment playing an RPG game is nearly impossible if you at least care about the time you spent. =)

What savestate problems? I'm playing Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG at the moment, and even though I mostly use ingame saves, I've used savestates on occasions with no problems?

What savestate problems? I'm playing Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG at the moment, and even though I mostly use ingame saves, I've used savestates on occasions with no problems?

Me too, I use them all the time, no issues. (The dingoo port, with fantastic smooth Pickle launcher) Not sure what this emu is called.

Me too, I use them all the time, no issues. (The dingoo port, with fantastic smooth Pickle launcher) Not sure what this emu is called.

Hmmm then there is somehthing i need to figure out because whenever i try to save a state or load a state the emulator shuts itself and i return to desktop

Since I think that the appstore sucks I have not asked for upload privs there and won't upload the builds there. The latest emulators are in general always linked from the wiki at http://www.pandorawiki.org/Emulator_list so just go there and look for updates. Those crashes with savestates have been fixed for ages already. I worked on this some time early in October.

Back