SNES on PS2

Steve-O

Anyone played SNES Roms on a PS2 yet?? I have and it Kicks ass :D hehe...

Yeah dude, ive been usin it for for ages now, its brill, full speed auto framskip etc. try pgen dude, its great, u gotta love its gui

Any suggestions/links for best places to buy a mod-chip to be able to boot up an emu?

www.eliteconsoles.com

I Sugested them to Axeman and he Was VERY Happy with there service ;)

I download the PS2 MEGA SNES Collection Discs :D

remember www.eliteconsoles.com :D THey are based in the UK B)

You wont Find any where cheaper, Trust me :D

Damn, yeah they are cheap there! whats the most active ps2 homebrew page? im looking for 1 with emus and maybe divx players etc, with forums. Most of the homebrew pages iv seen only have a few posters in.

also, looks like theres 30+ wires to solder a ps2 mod chip in <_<. still, really cheap tho! ill get a chip as soon as i get paid! :D

make sure you buy a 15 WATT Soldering Iron as well.. you dont want to over heat your Board... Its not that hard to install you just have to take you time :D... Get the Messiah 2 Pro :D theres a DivX / MP3 Software out that I have but ive forgot the name... I think its PS2 Media Player or something like that... I have not looked for PS2 homebrew pages yet :D

----EDIT---- Its called PS2 Reality Media :D

Got Disc one of the SNES MEGA COLLECTION for PS2, its cool but its not full speed on fighting games like Mortal Kombat, You have to turn Sounds off :(

Just need to get Disc 2 now :D

Back