snes emulator

angrypants posted on May 28 2003 said:
If the new version snes emulator can run anywhere near the speed of snesemu even with out sound I will be more than happy.
It's got to have sound, Super Smash TV is a bit naff without sound....

I'll buy that for a dollar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonks posted on May 28 2003 said:
thebluenewt posted on May 28 2003 said:
Seiken Dietsu 3 (which I can't spell) also known as Secret of Mana 2 ran perfectly on the last version, it was just in slow motion!
noo, its not perfect, its slow :blink:

Flashback was said to be perfect, but its SLOW
Slow Motion....it's not slow - it's bullet time, now we can all pretend we're in the Matrix.

Why wouldn't the new version have sound? the last one did.. Why would it be taken out? :huh: :blink: :unsure:

These emotions are cool

:D :rolleyes: B)

Seiken Dietsu 3 (which I can't spell) also known as Secret of Mana 2 ran perfectly on the last version, it was just in slow motion!

use the word 'great' or 'gid' (if yer scottish like me :p) but dont say perfect, to me perfect is as good as on the console itself :angry:

sorry for ranting but i was purely excited the last time this emu was released cause flashback was said to be 'perfect' :angry:

/rantoff :p
I just meant that there were no errors whilst playing it. Flashback may be a bit slow but it's a lot quicker than this game!

the sound will not be taken out but it can be turned on and off. People were not commenting on weather the emulator will have sound support or not. Most of the sound comments were refering to the emulators ability to play games full speed with the sound on. The older versions can play with full sound but the sound causes such a speed hit that its not worth turning on.
Why would they remove the sound?

Kop_007 posted on May 28 2003 said:

Slow Motion....it's not slow - it's bullet time, now we can all pretend we're in the Matrix.
LOL

thebluenewt

Sorry m8, didnt meant to come across like i was going off my nut at ye, was just stating my view on peoples so called 'perfect' :p

Back