Snes Booty

synkro

0xdeadbeef
Website
Visit site
Well, technically it is already monady, so here you go. I try to establish a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule. Back issues here
cc0031qd.jpg

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 12 2006 at 04:02 PM said:
can we sticky a thread for the comic in particular instead of making new ones?

That'll only work really well if no one else posts replies to the thread, and you know now some people on here are.... "Must reply... must... add... two cents..."

Last edited by a moderator:
How's about a warning ... adult humor, that sort of thing. Y'know .. kids read these threads.

TelcoLou posted on Feb 12 2006 at 09:13 PM said:
How's about a warning ... adult humor, that sort of thing. Y'know .. kids read these threads.
Technically, kids should be supervised by their parents when using the internet, so basically, nuts to that idea.

iignotus posted on Feb 12 2006 at 10:25 PM said:
Technically, kids should be supervised by their parents when using the internet, so basically, nuts to that idea.
Hear, hear, smells like another GTA lawsuit type of deal. ;)

- Alex

iignotus posted on Feb 12 2006 at 09:25 PM said:
they shouldnt be on if theyre too young. below 11 and too bad for them

and I didnt know you cant add a reply in a sticky? meh

Winterkid posted on Feb 13 2006 at 03:10 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 12 2006 at 04:02 PM said:
can we sticky a thread for the comic in particular instead of making new ones?

That'll only work really well if no one else posts replies to the thread, and you know now some people on here are.... "Must reply... must... add... two cents..."

no, no! I want those comments and critics or just 2 cents, I could tag 'em like [COMIC] then it is easier to find them. You also can check my blog for the back issues.

iignotus posted on Feb 13 2006 at 03:25 AM said:

well, you are kinda right there. Those strips always will contain strong language, but if you haven't seen pr0n yet, the last sentence of the NBA JAM cart would make no sense to you, so I am not really spoiling anyone here. As the sex theme on a handheld comic isn't weird enough, I hope to top that in the future. . .

Yup, kids that are too young for this stuff wouldn't understand it unless they are really corrupt anyway, so why worry about it ;)

But imagine kids that remember these lines, thinking it is just something funny, even if they don`t understand it.
And then seeing them running through the city and shouting "All over my face, baby!" to their parents :D I would rofl myself away.

Hanz™ posted on Feb 13 2006 at 11:56 AM said:
Goity! naw(mcx)! Avert your eyes!
soooo....

let me get this right

out of fear of exposing kids to something that can be interpreted as sexual, but which they won't understand anyway, you tell them it's something sexual....

very intelligent! creating the very problem you're trying to cure....

Racemaniac posted on Feb 13 2006 at 12:17 PM said:
Hanz™ posted on Feb 13 2006 at 11:56 AM said:
Goity! naw(mcx)! Avert your eyes!
soooo....

let me get this right

out of fear of exposing kids to something that can be interpreted as sexual, but which they won't understand anyway, you tell them it's something sexual....

very intelligent! creating the very problem you're trying to cure....
Oh come on.
What sort of kid doesn't read something just because it says they shouldn't.

Back