Smash My Xbox

BWF89

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
The longer documentary style version of the video is being released later this week.
From the creators of SmashMyiPod.com, we bring you, SmashMyXbox.com!
After we collect $430 in donations, we will take that money to a local unspecified retailer, which opens at 12am on the launch date. We will purchase the Xbox 360, and destroy it in front of the other Xbox fanboys who are already waiting in line. We will try to be at the very front of the line. The whole thing will be shot on film, and displayed on this site. This is only a social experiment, for the entertainment of the donors, and visitors of this site.
http://www.smashmyxbox.com/download.php

yeah, the 360 does destroy discs if you move the system while it's reading...
edit:
damn, that was pretty pointless! see the kid by the front of the store wondering wtf these idiots were doing :lol:

that videom realy sucked, totaly uncreative.
that video where they(not they, other guys) destroy the gamecube is grater.

I don't get this? Is this some kind of new tradition or something? I remember videos of the PSP being smashed to bits too when that was released. What is the point?

think its to do with some people like to show other people that thier a dick head

I don't get this? Is this some kind of new tradition or something? I remember videos of the PSP being smashed to bits too when that was released. What is the point?

It's just kids not knowing the value or worth of things / money at all being super affluent not having to work a single day in their lives not knowing what to do out of complete idotic boredom. Now it's just toxic waste....

My 2cents

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha they could have sold it again on ebay for double the profit... oh well... I would hunt them down if a xbox 360 piece punctured my tire! it sure the hell doesn't look like they cleaned up their mess.

smashmygp32.com - we could donate to ED to smash that pretty green-collectible-case GP32 of his! :D

Big deal.

Its a £400 games console getting smashed, Brand new cars etc get smashed up blown up for sake of it for our viewing pleasure on tv programs all the time, eg Top Gear.

It's just kids not knowing the value or worth of things / money at all being super affluent not having to work a single day in their lives not knowing what to do out of complete idotic boredom. Now it's just toxic waste....

My 2cents
Material Goods... love.

My 2cents
Pipe up, lad.

Back