Custom Smash Bros. /port Of Tie Fighter And X-wing?

idjit626

A super smash bros take off that you can add any character you want or make your own character! It will be 2D character sprites with 3D levels! We could have Samus, Mario, Sonic, Rick Roll, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, ect... ect...

It would be fun but smash bros is more fun with 2-4 people. ;)

Also it would be l33t if someone could port the games TIE FIGHTER and X-WING to the GP2X! I even know how the controls could work! :lol: Anyone up to it? I have the original games on CD and can send ya a copy? ;)

Well I am sure if we asked Lucas Arts nicely they might let us have it, or we could simply decompile the games somehow.

Viking said:
Well the game is like 15 years old WTF lol.
Most of the games that SCUMMVM supports were reverse engineered (Exceptions being Broken Sword and BASS which are not Lucasarts). There isn't a snowballs chance in hell that Lucasarts will give anyone access to the sourcecode.

The best you can hope for is someone making a clone of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, "Rick Roll" isn't really a character. That's like calling "Message Board" a character.

Hey, maybe we should be able to play as "Legislative Branch of the Government of the United States of America"!

PokeParadox said:
Viking said:
Well the game is like 15 years old WTF lol.
Most of the games that SCUMMVM supports were reverse engineered (Exceptions being Broken Sword and BASS which are not Lucasarts). There isn't a snowballs chance in hell that Lucasarts will give anyone access to the sourcecode.

The best you can hope for is someone making a clone of some sort.

Well why not? We could make out OWN space shooter? I can make some nice low detail 3D models in 3DS max and then come up with a cool story? Anyone up for it? :)

Classic Team said:
Well you know there is Smash GP, and wether its been A tought or not it may be possable to get M.U.G.E.N ported... anyhow I better stop now before I say something that may not be true.
MUGEN no because they don't give the source code but shugendo yes can be ported to GP2x by his dev but the dev neeed a GP2x ;)
http://www.sakirsoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0

Back