Small Wiz Video Featuring Mame, Temper And A Gba Micro

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I created a small new video featuring the WIZ compared to a GBA Micro (size and screen) as well as running some emulators (MAME4ALL and Temper)

Click here for the video (available in HD :))

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Thank you Evil Dragon. It was great! And I'm glad you are supporting the Wiz.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Firefox' said:
I'm *really* liking the size and screen of the Wiz. Nice to see Temper and MAME running on it, too! :)

Thanks ED!
Will we see your Jag emu on it?

Great to see some Wiz videos!Mame's looking great.
Keep 'em coming :).

'Hirolaser' said:
Will we see your Jag emu on it?
It's Dio's emulator really, I just occasionally hack on it to make it fit handheld platforms. :p

Anyway, I imagine I'll be getting a Wiz at some point, and I imagine that when I do I'll be curious to see what Tempest looks like on that lovely OLED screen.

'Firefox' said:
Anyway, I imagine I'll be getting a Wiz at some point, and I imagine that when I do I'll be curious to see what Tempest looks like on that lovely OLED screen.
Ooh... that could be really pretty. I'd imagine OLED would have a nice deep black and glowing colors - perfect for vector graphics games.

'Peter R' said:
The blacks are very good.
They shouldn't just be "very good" the blacks should be true black as in in the dark you should not see where the edge of the display and the bezel begin on a black screen,

If the blacks aren't "bezel black" they are not driving the display correctly.

kevcal said:
:rolleyes:
Yeah - I would think asteroids et al would look good on oled.
Correct, and games with a lot of black in them saves energy too, as to make black on an OLED screen you turn the OLED segment off :), in fact, of you had a complete black screen and you turned all the lights out in the room, you would see absolutely nothing, except for the Wiz power LED.

Back