Small Website Errors

magicman5421

TASTY SNACKS
Website
Visit site
The "Forums" tab from the Blog, Developers, and Press Area tabs still links to gp32x.de. Not sure if this was intentional and i know that, with the huge task of preorders ahead this may seem insignificant. Just trying to be helpful. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Until it becomes official that this forum is permanent (if that ever happens), I don't think they're gonna bother changing it.

magicman5421 said:
The "Forums" tab from the Blog, Developers, and Press Area tabs still links to gp32x.de. Not sure if this was intentional and i know that, with the huge task of preorders ahead this may seem insignificant. Just trying to be helpful. :)

In fact this is not realy wrong : gp32x was (and will be) the main forum for the pandora. the only problem is that the server didn't realy liked the slashdot effect. So the server went down. openpandora.org was also down at this time. but as the web site is simple the dev managed to bring the web back up quickly. but the forum contain tons of post and will take time to be up again...

This is just a matter of time (I hope)

sebt3 said:
magicman5421 said:

In fact this is not realy wrong : gp32x was (and will be) the main forum for the pandora. the only problem is that the server didn't realy liked the slashdot effect. So the server went down. openpandora.org was also down at this time. but as the web site is simple the dev managed to bring the web back up quickly. but the forum contain tons of post and will take time to be up again...

This is just a matter of time (I hope)

dude i've been with gp32x since late '07, i know it was the main forum, but from the main page the "forum" tab links to the temporary forum, here. I just like having no website conflicts. once gp32x.dees back up, all the links may be changed back. They may not. but it would be good to have all the "forum" links on the main site point to the currently functional forum.

psymastr said:
PoisonedV said:
magicman5421 said:
dude i've been with gp32x since late '07,
HELL YA DUDE OLD SKOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha. If 07 is oldschool, then WTF am I. I was around before the gp2x, during the gp32 era :p
I think i registered, october... 06? I actually had a gp32, I was pretty young back then. freshman in high school. wasnt involved in teh community, though, just grabbed some emulators and went. got a gp2x later. i never really liked the gp2x as much as the gp32.

PoisonedV said:
I think i registered, october... 06? I actually had a gp32, I was pretty young back then. freshman in high school. wasnt involved in teh community, though, just grabbed some emulators and went. got a gp2x later. i never really liked the gp2x as much as the gp32.
According to google cache, I Joined on the 14th of September 05. Yeah, I was really excited when I heard from a friend about the gp32, and I ordered one (BLU+ unfortunately). I was really into it, and then a few months after I finally joined the community, the GP2x preorders started, then my first edition was stolen, then I bought another, and now i've been here ever since haha.

I'm really excited about the Pandora though, as I made some small apps for the gp2x, never released anything as it wasn't worthy of public seeing. I hope to really launch something good on the pandora.

and another website error is the "sound america" instead of "south america" from the ordering pages

Maybe we should make a "site suggestions" forum as well?

not to mention the now outdated paragraph:

When and where can I buy it?
It is already available to selected developers and preorders on September the 30th for casual users via UK, USA, Canada, Germany and Turkey.

ooooo goodie!! We're throwing out numbers....
I was involved i the gp32 and community back in Feb of 03. Signed up when craigix signed up. Thats when the community was small, tight and really spread the word.

I not trying to be an arse here....just thought I'd throw myself in the mix.

I only wish I had half the patience and half the skill all you coders have... the best I can do is Hardware modd, share with the community and help out if need be.
Making a site suggestion area is a good idea.

PoisonedV said:
I think i registered, october... 06? I actually had a gp32, I was pretty young back then. freshman in high school.

As opposed to you being not young now?

/4th year CS grad w/ a pandora preordered.

Back