GP32 slicks n slides for the gp32

Racemaniac

Scorched GP programmer
Website
Visit site
iremember slicks n slides from a long time ago, and it was a simple but great racegame
the graphics are very simple (7 pixel cars are the only moving thigns on non scrolling tracks) and the gameplay is great, nobody considering a gp32 version? (i don't think the sourcecode is released, so no port i guess)

Slicks n' Slides is cool. I've only ever played the shareware version, but for a time I was addicted.

Nowadays I play Gene Rally. It's newer and prettier than Slicks, and doesn't contain all the clutter and confusing menus. There are no weapons, but weapons aren't necessary -- the fun is in ramming other players to give them a trip to the pit stop. It's in the same vein as Slicks and Super Super Speed, but best of all, it's freeware, and still being developed!

A port of either game really would be kickass!

P.S. Racemaniac, what other PC racing games do you like? My favorites are Gene Rally, Ignition, 1nsane, and NFS:HS.

jot2b posted on Dec 18 2003 at 06:26 AM said:
Slicks n' Slides is cool. I've only ever played the shareware version, but for a time I was addicted.

Nowadays I play Gene Rally. It's newer and prettier than Slicks, and doesn't contain all the clutter and confusing menus. There are no weapons, but weapons aren't necessary -- the fun is in ramming other players to give them a trip to the pit stop. It's in the same vein as Slicks and Super Super Speed, but best of all, it's freeware, and still being developed!

A port of either game really would be kickass!

P.S. Racemaniac, what other PC racing games do you like? My favorites are Gene Rally, Ignition, 1nsane, and NFS:HS.
1nsane and ignition are fantastic indeed
i wish i still had ignition :s
ever played trackmania? great racegame!!, it's stunts all over again, only full 3d graphics, and a lot more parts to build your wicked tracks with :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I miss this one? Thanks a lot, Trackmania looks beautiful, I'm gonna give it a shot.

Back